THE OWNERS, MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEES OF THE GRAND HOTEL KIELCE WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN COMPLYING WITH THESE REGULATIONS, WHICH ARE SERVED TO ENSURE A PEACEFUL AND SAFE STAY OF ALL OUR GUESTS
§ 1 SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying on the premises of GRAND HOTEL KIELCE and are an integral part of the contract concluded by signing the registration card, as well as by performing conclusive activities, in particular by making a reservation, registration or payment for the stay in the Hotel. By performing the above-mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that she or he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
2. The Regulations apply to all persons staying on the premises of the GRAND HOTEL KIELCE at Sienkiewicza Street, 78 in Kielce.
3. The Regulations are available at the Hotel reception, in the Stay Guide and for download from the website www.grandhotelkielce.pl.
§ 2 HOTEL DAY
1. A hotel room is rented for hotel days, starting at 3:00 pm and ending at 11:00 am the next day.
The minimum rental period is 1 hotel day.
2. The request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by
the Guest at the reception desk no later than 10:00 am on the day on which the stay expires. Fulfillment of the request depends on the availability of rooms on the reported date and must be confirmed by
3. The request for early check-in on the day of arrival or late check-out on the day of departure should be reported by the Guest at the reception desk at the time of booking or during the stay. Fulfillment of
the request depends on the availability of rooms on the reported date and must be confirmed by
the receptionist. Additional charges may apply for early check-in or late check-out. The receptionist informs about its current amount.
§ 3 BOOKING, CHECK-IN AND STAY
1. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the Hotel Regulations during the previous stay, in particular by causing damage to hotel property or property of other Guests, damage to another Guest, Hotel employees or other persons staying at the Hotel.
2. A hotel Guest may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the period for which he has paid the due fee for the stay has not expired.
3. The basis for the Guest's check-in is to show the receptionist a photo ID and sign the registration card.
4. The receptionist has the right to ask for the settlement of the bill or securing the payment in the form of
a pre-authorization on the card or a cash deposit at the time of registering the Guest at the Hotel. In case of refusal, the receptionist has the right to refuse to issue a hotel card to the room.
5. During registration, the Guest receives a hotel card, which is used to open the door of the rented room
and is needed to start the electricity flow in the room. The number of cards depends on the type of room.
6. In the accommodation part of the Hotel, curfew hours apply from 10.00 pm to 6.00 am.
7. Persons who are not registered at the Hotel may stay in the hotel room only when visiting our hotel Guests between 7:00 and 22:00.
8. If the Guest resigns from the stay during the hotel day, the Hotel does not refund the fee for the given hotel day. The return of the fee for any subsequent hotel days depends on the conditions of
the reservation on the basis of which the Guest stays at the Hotel.
9. The hotel accepts pets for an additional fee. Information on the current amount of the fee is available
in the Stay Guide and at the Hotel reception. Detailed conditions for the stay of animals at the Hotel are regulated by the Regulations for the Stay of Animals at the Hotel, available at the Hotel reception, in the Stay Guide and available for download at www.grandhotelkielce.pl.
10. In the event of violation of the provisions of these Regulations, the Hotel may refuse to continue providing services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the Hotel's requests, pay for the services provided so far, pay for any damage, and leave the Hotel.
§ 4 SERVICES
1. The Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them to the reception desk as soon
as possible, which will enable the Hotel staff to react immediately.
2. The Hotel provides:
- peaceful and safe stay and confidentiality of the Guest's data,
- professional service in all matters related to the Guest's stay,
- daily cleaning of the room (unless the Guest provides information that he does not wish to have the room cleaned by hanging the "Please respect my privacy" card on the door of the room),
- efficiency of technical devices or their immediate repair.
All service activities in the rooms take place in the Guest's absence, and in the Guest's presence only if she or he requests that.
3. At the Guest's request, the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
- providing information related to the stay and travel, ordering a taxi, wake-up call at the agreed time,
- access to the fitness room and steam room,
- Wi-Fi internet access,
- providing an ironing room or bringing a board and iron to the Guest's room,
- additional room equipment (additional towels or bedding, a cot for a child, a lair and a bowl for
an animal, etc.), if it falls within the scope of services provided by the Hotel,
- storing money and valuables in the hotel deposit during the Guest's stay at the Hotel, subject to §5 sec. 3 of the Regulations,
- storing the Guest's luggage on the day of arrival before check-in and on the day of departure after checking out of the room.
4. Information about other paid services provided by the Hotel and their current price is available in the Stay Guide and at the Hotel reception.
§ 5 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HOTEL
1. The Hotel is liable for the loss or damage of items brought to the Hotel by persons using its services
to the extent specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (Art. 846-849). The Guest should notify the Hotel reception of the damage immediately after finding it.
2. The Hotel is not responsible for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value, if these items are not deposited at the reception desk.
3. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to accept items of high value, large sums of money, items that threaten security and bulky items that cannot be placed in the deposit.
4. The Hotel is not responsible for the health and safety of children left unattended by their legal guardians.
5. The Hotel is not responsible for damage to items sent to the laundry, which will be washed according to the manufacturer's instructions or at the expressed request of the Guest in the manner indicated by him.
§ 6 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
1. The hotel Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or damage to the Hotel's property (including, in particular, the Hotel's equipment and technical devices), caused by the fault of the Guest, his roommates or people visiting him, or by the fault of his animal. The hotel reserves the right to charge
the Guest for damage caused after his departure.
2. Pursuant to the provisions of the Civil Code (Article 850), in order to secure the amount due for the services rendered, the Hotel has a statutory pledge on the items brought in.
3. Children up to 12 years of age inclusive should be in the Hotel under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially liable for any damage caused by children.
4. Smoking is prohibited in hotel rooms and all common areas inside the Hotel. In the event of non-compliance with the above-mentioned prohibition, a fee will be charged for each violation of the prohibition. Information about the current amount of the fee is on the door of the hotel rooms, is available in the Stay Guide and at the Hotel reception.
5. When leaving the room, the Guest should check each time whether the taps are turned off and whether the door to the room has slammed shut.
6. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other similar devices in hotel rooms that are not part of the Hotel's equipment.
§ 7 ITEMS LEFT BY GUESTS
1. Personal belongings left at the Hotel by a departing Guest may be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at his expense, only via a courier company, after the Guest sends a bill of lading for the prepaid shipment to the reception e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. If the Guest does not provide an instruction to send back the left items, the Hotel stores them for a period of three months from the date of the Guest's departure from the Hotel. After this period, these items will be disposed of.
3. Any leftover groceries are not subject to storage. All food left behind will be disposed of immediately.
§ 8 APPLICABLE
These Hotel Regulations are valid from 01.09.2023.